Flex Developer, Parsippany, NJ (H1/Relo OK) to 90k
This is a full time, on-site, salaried position with my client located in Parsippany, NJ, paying to $90,000 + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens, Green Card holders or EAD preferred, but H1, H1-B, etc, considered (they will sponsor/transfer visa). Local candidates preferred. No relocation offered, but candidates interested in relocating at their own expense considered.
Our client provides real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting, capacity planning, and chargeback software for high performance infrastructures and middleware environments. They are seeking an Adobe Flex developer to join their team. The role primarily involves heavy client-side design and development work using Adobe Flex and ActionScript. The developer must have experience with real-time, server-side driven updates based on BlazeDS and LiveCycle Data Services. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements-gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation.
* Work with seasoned team of software engineers on the development of our client's product.
* Software design and development (coding, testing, and documentation) of Java and Web-based components within product.
* Development of new GUI for real-time monitoring and Web-based system configuration/management using the latest rich-client programming technologies.
* Collaborate with members following an agile software development methodology to deliver product features.
* Minimum of two (2) years of hands-on Flex 2 and 3 / ActionScript application development experience.
* Experience with Blaze DS / LiveCycle Data Services is a must.
* Experience with Flex charting components or third-party Flex-base charting components is a must.
* Experience development of real-time Web-based UI focused on visualizations of key performance indicators.
* Experience with development of complex, web-based portals for system configuration and management.
* Familiar with software development lifecycle and processes.
* Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
* Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create software design and engineering documentation.
* Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
* Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
To be considered, please submit your resume and preferably a portfolio along with your salary requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Flash, Flex, AIR (and related) Discussion / Jobs
Keywords (please ignore)
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sr. Flex Developer, NYC | 100-130k - Relo Ok||OSS||Work/Job Opportunities||0||10-22-2009 03:19 PM|
|[JOB] Senior Flex Developer - Houston, TX – 85-125k||OSS||Work/Job Opportunities||0||04-25-2009 05:38 PM|
|FlashFlexJobs · Flash / Flex Developer Jobs||OSS||Work/Job Opportunities||0||08-21-2008 08:38 PM|
|Flash / Flex developer opening in Singapore||arulprasad||Work/Job Opportunities||0||09-25-2007 12:04 PM|
|21 Flex Tutorials||beedigital||Apache Flex||2||08-30-2007 03:49 AM|