FLV juddering in PC
I have a problem in playing FLV file without judder in PC but it works fine in MAC. I will be very thankful, if domain expert assist me in this regards.
Aim of the project:
1) To load two or more FLV files and playing them sequentially after detecting cue point.
2) Playing video should be very smooth after buffered or while revisiting.
The way I implemented is as follows,
1) I am loading two FLV files and placing the first FLV file in the top layer and second FLV in the bottom layer.
2) Once the first FLV is buffered for sufficient seconds, I make it to play and at this time second FLV is stopped.
3) Once the cue point is triggered, I makes first FLV file’s visibility FALSE and making the second FLV file to play.
4) Here second FLV file is playing fine without judder in both PC and MAC but the first FLV file is juddering while playing all the time in PC alone.
Video codec – On2 VP6
Encode audio – MPEG Layer III
Data rate – 96 kbps (stereo)
Cue point type
It will be great to get input from your experts.
Thanks in advance
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FLV CuePoint w/ NetStream Player launch URL in New Window?||oldvolk57oval||Flash Video||8||02-06-2009 03:42 PM|
|lo re hi res flv load button||triad||Actionscript 2.0||1||12-12-2008 08:46 AM|
|Download flv more easily use Moyea FLV Downlaoder||gooogle||Flash Video||0||06-10-2007 08:17 AM|
|FLV preload?||mdjohnso||Flash MX 2004||3||01-10-2007 05:55 PM|
|MovieClip erasing with flv input||Eitan||Newbies||0||05-05-2005 12:43 AM|