Dynamically load .swf file and register class
1. Create swf with initialisation code, and library with MoveiClip Symbol
2. Register class with Symbol.
3. Attach movie clip (which instantiates class object)
I would like to create an swf with a blank library, which loads the MovieClip as an SWF file rather than as a Symbol, and registers a class with the attached MovieClip.
1. Create swf with initialisation code and blank library.
2. Register class with new swf.
3. Attach new swf MovieClip (which instantiates class object)
The problem is that for maintenance reasons I need to keep the MovieClip outside the main swf file, so would like to be able to load it externally, but still assign a class to it.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|cash register .wav file||Stickslayer||Sound and Music||9||05-27-2007 06:33 PM|
|Send File and Data at the same time?||camilian||Flash 8||0||12-31-2005 10:47 PM|