FlashPlayerControl - embed Flash in your applications
FlashPlayerControl is a developer's library to enhance Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
There are a few editions:
* more about Delphi edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/delphi/
* more about Windows DLL edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/dll/
* more about .NET edition: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/dotnet/
Features at a glance
* Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.
* Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when the Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX is not installed!
* Transparency is fully supported
* Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash videos.
* Enable/disable flash sounds
* Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
* Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Welcome to our forum: http://www.flashplayercontrol.com/forum/
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Flash Builder 4.6 is now available for download||FlashMove||Flash Builder||0||12-05-2011 01:35 AM|
|The News From Adobe on the Future of Flash Platform||FlashMove||Chit Chat Lobby||0||11-10-2011 09:55 AM|
|NONE of the Flash embed methods working right with IE (activeX problems)||iblokh||Client Side||4||01-19-2008 10:31 AM|
|Flash Music Loop CDs||thebeatsuite||Sound and Music||0||01-22-2007 03:27 PM|
|+++ Flash Studio PRO v2 +++||Gambini||New Softwares||0||03-30-2004 05:24 PM|